PA Supplier Portal Administrator Support
The PA Supplier Portal
is a secure self-service website providing authorized account administrative users access to self-management of their account data. The PA Supplier Portal
is the only
method to maintain supplier information. The Office of the Budget will not make changes to supplier data via any other process.
- If you have a vendor number that begins with 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 and you are the designated administrator, select from the topics below under the "How To ..." section for help. See below for forgotten User ID, password assistance, and multifactor authentication (MFA).
- To display the current account administrator, enter the PA Supplier Portal, select Supplier Registration on the left navigation bar, and enter the Tax ID Number and Vendor Number.
- If you do not have a PA Supplier Portal vendor account, return to the Vendor Registration page to begin the registration process.
ATTENTION: Use Edge or Chrome for accessing the PA Supplier Portal.
- Do Not Use Mozilla Firefox or Safari browsers
- Do Not Use Cell Phones or Tablets
How To ...