Office of the Budget internships
The Office of the Budget participates in both the Government Services Internship (GSI) Program and the Public Service Internship (PSI) Program. Our intern assignments are offered on premise in a professional work environment. Flexible work hours are offered based on the nature of the internship.
Interns should expect projects involving some of the following:
- Data Analysis
- Review and Evaluation of Best Practices
- Technical Writing
- Analysis of Government Performance and Applicable Policy
- Development of Internal Procedures
- Development of Project Manuals
- Program and Financial Analysis
- Balance Sheet Analysis
- Other Related Financial Projects
For additional information, please contact the Office of the Budget internship coordinator at RAfirstname.lastname@example.org.