The Office of Comptroller Operations, Bureau of Accounting and Financial Management provides accounting and reporting services for more than 15 commonwealth loan programs administered by:
- PA Infrastructure Investment Authority (PENNVEST)
- PA Infrastructure Bank (PIB)
- Office of the State Fire Commissioner
- PA Industrial Development Authority (PIDA)
- PA Minority Business Development Authority (PMBDA)
- Commonwealth Financing Authority (CFA)
To learn more about loan opportunities available through each of these offices and authorities, select from the links in the loan info and applications section of this page.
For information about making a payment on an existing loan, visit our Making a Loan Payment page
. Borrowers needing additional assistance with an existing loan may contact our customer service units as follows.
PENNVEST, PIB and Office of the State Fire Commissioner Loans
PIDA, PMBDA and CFA Loans