Begin Main Content Area

Help & Resources

1.   Check payments that are stale dated, mutilated, or not made out to the correct Payee should be addressed with the
     issuing Agency to obtain a replacement check.  If you are uncertain who the paying agency is, please contact the
     Payable Services Center call center via telephone or email:

    Toll Free:  877.435.7363 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST (except state holidays)

2.  Browse our Comprehensive Help & Resources Document (XPS)* for detailed information about all payment-related topics,

    • Vendor Registration
    • Invoice Submission
    • Electronic Invoicing and Payments
    • Payment Status
    • 1099 and Other Tax Information
    • Much More

     *Having trouble with the XPS file extension? Try the PDF version instead.