Begin Main Content Area

Agency Lodging Card

Infrequent Commonwealth travelers may be eligible to use an agency lodging card (ALC) for lodging and related occupancy tax charges while on commonwealth business travel.  Eligibility requirements are detailed within Section 6.2 of Manual 230.1, Commonwealth Travel Procedures Manual.

In cases where a hotel room folio includes parking, these expenses may also be charged to the ALC in addition to the room and tax.  See BCPO Travel Memo #19-01 for more detail.