Purchasing & Payment
The Purchasing & Payment Division provides comprehensive purchasing and payment processing services. It works directly with the Budget & Fiscal Management Team to ensure funds availability and with Comptroller Operations and Treasury to process documents and payments. Other primary functions include:
- "Non-strategic" purchasing (i.e., purchasing of goods and services from established DGS contracts);
- Internal management of the Purchasing Card (P-Card);
- Out-service training, processing, and assistance;
- Agency invoice reconciliation and clearance;
- Leases for Executive Offices real estate; and
- Contract monitoring to ensure that all contracts, leases, etc., are renewed prior to the expiration of the existing documents to avoid lapse of service and/or settlement agreements.