Mission, vision, goals, and core values
To ensure fiscal integrity and providing quality financial services to protect the public interest
To provide valued insight, foresight, and oversight of commonwealth funds for Pennsylvania taxpayers
- Integrity: We demonstrate ethical principles in all aspects of our work. We do the right thing, not the easy thing. We act with honesty and accept responsibility for our actions.
- Accountability: We acknowledge and accept responsibility for our actions, assignments, and duties within the organization. We empower individuals and rely on them to use their capabilities responsibly. We follow through on promises and lead by example.
- Communication: We communicate openly within our organization to benefit from the innovative thoughts and ideas of staff members and create synergy. We have a clear understanding of our mission and our goals, and we inform everyone of our mission’s objectives.
- Credibility: We strive to earn enduring trust of others, which we believe is essential to long-term personal and business relationships.
- Dependability: We prove to our customers reliability and consistency in everything that we do.
- Adaptability: We respond to changing circumstances and requirements. We learn from experiences. We recognize the need for our organization to be adaptable to dynamic economic conditions as well as evolving accounting, reporting, and auditing standards.
- Teamwork: We achieve more working together than on our own. We are a winning team of talented people, deriving expertise from all levels of the organization. We combine our experience and expertise in business for greater success.
- Excellence: We have the passion to do our best in each moment. We insist in giving our best effort in everything we undertake. We consciously set the highest standards for quality and take steps to achieve them. We relentlessly pursue continuous improvement and quality in projects, processes, and services, and define success as getting the right things done well.